DSquared Women’s Shoes
This years shoe trends from DSquared are perfect, and it’s a perfect time to make sure you have every basic type of shoe you need. Do you know that according to DSquared and other fashion experts you need ten pairs of shoes. So head over to your closet and if your missing a few of those ten pair then this is the perfect time to get them.
The Right DSquared Women’s Shoes
The following is a list of ten basic shoes you need:
1. Classic black sophisticated low heel pumps -Every woman needs to have at least one pair of low heel pumps to go with that classic black outfit. Dsquared has the perfect traditional shoes and has some very elegant low-heeled black shoes.
2. Need something a bit dressier and a little more elegant? Then you need a higher black shoe, maybe with a little shine. Some of the new trendier Dsquared open toed heels are great for this.
3. Metallic finish – metallics are all the rage this year, and the perfect metallic finish goes with that perfect evening dress.
4. Boots – Gladiator boots are all the rage this year, and will add a great sense of style to your wardrobe.
5. Flats – Designers have brought back the ballet flats, with great floral designs, try a pair in the bright summer colors, orange, pink and even white.
6. A comfortable walking shoe – another important addition is a comfortable walking shoe, but add a little hint of fashion with the new combination of materials from Dsquared.
Who is Dsquared?
Dsquared, the fashion label was created by two brothers. These Canadians moved to Milan in the early 90’s to be closer to the real fashion houses. In 1995 they started their first men’s collection, but in the early 2000’s they expanded into women’s fashions.
These two Canadians really have it cooking, because in 2001 they designed a lot of Madonna’s fashion outfits and were also featured on Americas next top model.
The two Canadian brothers Dean and Dan Catenacci were born in the early 60’s and were the youngest of nine children. Their father was a welder and their mother of English birth abandoned them when they were just 6 months old. After high school they got into Parsons School of Design for a summer program, and that’s when they decided to become designers. After finishing school they returned to Canada and worked for 6 years for Ports International. Afterwards they moved to Milan but couldn’t get hired as designers, so they became party hosts, and got to know a lot of influential people. Again in the mid nineties they started their own collection.
Celebrities Who Wear Squared Shoes
Arguably the most famous celebrity that loves Dsquared is Madonna. In fact she loved them so much that thanks to her they acquired their fame. In fact they created most of her wardrobe for the 2001 Drowned World tour, and one of her music videos from the album. Other celebs that are fascinated by DSquared Womens Shoes are hip-hop singer Eve.
DSquared is known for their unique fashion sense and for their extravagant runway shows. All of their shows are themed based and have included the “homelessness”, “the men’s locker room” and “the equestrian show” among others.